viernes, 9 de abril de 2010

Money


[as Dwight is moaning]
Jim Halpert: Did I ever tell you why I left Scranton?

Dwight Schrute: [incoherent mumbling] No you didn't.

Jim Halpert: Yeah, I didn't think I had. Well, it was all about Pam.

Dwight Schrute: [more incoherent mumbling]

Jim Halpert: Yeah, she was with Roy, and, uh, I just couldn't take it. I mean, I lost it, Dwight. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't concentrate on anything. Even weird stuff, like food had no taste. So my solution was to move away. It was awful. It was something that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, and that includes you.

Dwight Schrute: [sobs and reaches out for Jim, who has already walked away]

...............

Pam Beesly: Now that I think about it, Angela and Andy might actually make a good couple... but I couldn't do that to Dwight. Or Angela... or Andy.

...............

Jim Halpert: Mmm... I'd say one in six.
Pam Beesly: What?
Jim Halpert: Oh I thought you asked me what our chances were of being murdered here tonight.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario