viernes, 8 de enero de 2010

Latest.

-Horst has done time.
-What for?
-No one know for sure. He changes the story every time you ask him.

-I defrauded a major corporation.
-I robbed the second-largest bank in France using only a ball-point pen.
-I created a hole in the ozone layer over Avignon.
-I killed a man... with this thumb.

-Just one kiss?
-Just one, unless you beg for more.
[licks lips]
-The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie.


-If might is right, then love has no place in the world. It may be so, it may be so. But I don't have the strength to live in a world like that, Rodrigo.
-Can we keep him? Please, please, please?
-No.
-But it's a TALKING DOG!

-Do you think he has a brain tumor?
-I think he fell in love.
-Well, I'm rooting for the brain tumor.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario